Most guests prefer to stay in an Airbnb for its comfort and a variety of amenities that make it feel like home. To complete the picture of comfort, you need to ensure your guests have a good night’s sleep, and it depends on the type of mattress they lie on for the night. Here is a list of the best mattresses for your Airbnb:
This mattress is most suitable for the master bedroom due to its optimum comfort that gives the guest restful nights. The mattress is more comfortable, meaning no lingering pain, unlike when you use other brands.
Its inner layers feature green tea infusion which creates a relaxing and comforting scent. This mattress has airflow features that keep your body cool as you sleep and protect you from getting too sweaty or hot.
- It is easier to set up.
- It is super comfortable and offers relief to neck and back pains.
- It has a poly Jacquard cover to offer maximum protection.
- The mattress can be too firm for some clients.
- It can be quite soft for some users.
- It takes a couple of days to dissipate the odor after unpacking.
This mattress is one of the most recognized brands because it can suit different guests, like children and adults. The brand has two layers to meet different needs for bouncing and sagging sleepers. The adaptive features of this mattress brand align with the user, making it one of the best mattresses for your Airbnb needs.
- It is suitable for side sleepers.
- It can be used in warm climates.
- It offers a balanced feel for guests ranging from adults to kids.
- The medium feel performs well under specific sleep positions.
- The latex features make the user feel like they are hanging on the edges.
This mattress is suitable for Airbnb because it offers the sleeper ample support and comfort, which would mean no backache or any other pain that may result from an uncomfortable sleep.
The gel particles located at the top offer comfort by making the mattress less dense, making it suitable for use by kids. Unlike the latex mattress, which is suitable for the Master bedroom, this brand offers you close contact with the face and does not trap allergens.
- The flexibility in this mattress makes it easy to set up.
- It has hypoallergenic properties.
- The cool gel particles make sleep more enjoyable.
- The lingering smell lasts for days after first unpacking.
- The foam in the mattress sinks from time to time, especially when used by adults, unlike the Zinus Memory Foam.
This is one of the best mattresses to use in your Airbnb as it easily adjusts depending on the sleeper’s needs. It works to relieve body pressure and increase comfort, so the user can sleep better.
Unlike the Classic Brand, which is suitable for kids, this mattress can be used in the Master bedroom as it stretches and molds depending on your body shape. Airbnb can consider using Ashley Furniture mattresses as it distinguishes itself from other brands, and is suitable for clients with chronic back pain.
- It is easy to set up.
- It relieves back and neck pains.
- It adjusts in shape depending on your needs.
- It is too firm for children and some other users.
The best mattresses for Airbnb should provide support for both the neck and spine, and be comfortable for different types of sleepers. If you’re looking for the best mattresses for your Airbnb, or need more information, please contact us today.